If you're looking for Hermanus accommodation, you won't find a location as picturesque as this. The Windsor Hotel is situated on a cliff edge with spectacular panoramic views of the Indian Ocean below, visible from almost all its rooms. This Hermanus hotel is perfect for a relaxing seaside holiday break, and the frolicking whales in the Indian Ocean will add to your enjoyment! Windsor Hotel has a three star rating and was built in 1896 – making it the oldest accommodation in Hermanus! Of all the Hermanus hotels to be built since then, the Windsor has remained a popular holiday option. And whether you're an avid whale watcher or just looking to get away from it all, the Windsor is the perfect Hermanus accommodation choice from which to appreciate the spectacular surrounding beauty.
Colour television, direct dial telephone, en-suite bathroom (with bath and overhead shower), sleeper couch for children / adult sharing maximum of 2 children or 1 adult sharing), tea and coffee conveniences, twin or double beds, baby sitting, beach towels, fans / heaters, hairdryers, iron and ironing board, safe deposit (at reception), wake-up calls and internet facilities at Reception.
• Single sleeper couch available for a maximum of 1 adult or 2 children under 15 sharing with 2 adults in a room.
• Third adult sharing at an extra charge of R100.
• Third adult sharing tariff is not commissionable.
• Children's tariffs: 0-3 years no charge; 4 and older - an extra R100.
• Children tariffs sharing with adults are not commissionable.
• Rates include breakfast and 14% VAT, and excludes 1% TOMSA levy.